Friday, August 12, 2005

HEATHER MILLS McCARTNEY TO GO VEGAN

heather mills Mccartney official website and contacts

HEATHER MILLS McCARTNEY TO GO VEGAN

Celebrity HEATHER MILLS McCARTNEY is so inspired by her music star husband SIR PAUL McCARTNEY's devotion to vegetarianism and animal rights, she's planning to maybe go one step further by becoming Vegan.

The former model is so concerned about the animal kingdom, she plans to forgo all dairy products as well as meat in her quest to improve the planet.

She explains, "It's only since I met Paul that I really got to understand how vegetarianism not only benefits your health but also makes a huge difference to the planet and to feeding the world.

"I could never go back to eating meat or fish and I'm moving towards being vegan. When I crack an egg now, I think, 'Could that have been a baby?'"

(Or - how many useless male chicks were gassed or crushed to put that egg on your plate Heather?)

No comments: