Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ozzy Osbourne goes vegan

Ozzie Osbourne Goes Vegan
Ozzy Osbourne dumps meat to turn vegan

In an interview with The Daily Express Ozzie revealed

“My assistant showed me a video called Forks Over Knives about cutting out meat and dairy products so I thought, ‘I’ll give this a shot,’”

The former bat eating “Prince of Darkness” also believes the change has given him a new lease of life.

“I feel better about myself, you know?

“I go on binges. That’s the reason why I decided to cut out meat and dairy. I’ve limited what I can have because when you’re on the road and you’re travelling you grab buns, and burgers are everywhere. So now I’ve just narrowed the margin.”

Ozzie Osbourne joins a host of celebities stepping onto a Plantarian pathway for better health and to save the planet.


It seems we are now gauranteed to break records for World health and sustainabilty this One World Day

1 comment:

GiGi said...

Ozzy a vegan!!! This rocks!